American NFL Football (29 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As much of a joke as Sanchez is, he has done well in his career on landing the best job in the NFL time and time again. He's setup well financially for the rest of his life with those backup QB contracts. I have to give him props :tup:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Pats drafted a QB and you guys thought you'd do the same but ended up with an inferior prospect :p
:boh: we don't need him anyway, seems like an awkward pick to me. Specially since it costed us 2 picks, I'd have rather got a WR and maybe a DT, but oh well, I can't doubt Reggie after what he has done in the last 2 drafts.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
As much of a joke as Sanchez is, he has done well in his career on landing the best job in the NFL time and time again. He's setup well financially for the rest of his life with those backup QB contracts. I have to give him props :tup:
No argument there, and he is far from the only one to have done so - a back-up QB in the NFL is a very, very lucrative gig, a great way to exploit the stupidity in desperation of multi-billion dollar businesses.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Back here with you. Defend this post. The so-called best team in the NFL "every season", has won the Super Bowl 1 time in the last 11 years.

:p
Salary cup and free agency. Winning multiple SBs is a luxury in modern NFL. The best thing a team can do these days is give themselves the best chance to win it, year after year, and that's what the Patriots are and do.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Salary cup and free agency. Winning multiple SBs is a luxury in modern NFL. The best thing a team can do these days is give themselves the best chance to win it, year after year, and that's what the Patriots are and do.
Yes, through a revolutionary process called cheating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)