American NFL Football (12 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's not the Browns. It's the National Felon League. They protect, coddle, hide, and even enable unlawful behavior from players all day long. It's what has disgusted me about the league to the point I stopped really following it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's not the Browns. It's the National Felon League. They protect, coddle, hide, and even enable unlawful behavior from players all day long. It's what has disgusted me about the league to the point I stopped really following it.
Oh please

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

And we come full circle. So many puns.
Is that lady Gaga?

- - - Updated - - -

Forte not signed? Wtf are the bears thinking?..
They got that new dude whose name I don't remember off the top of my head. They don't need Forte as much as they did and at this point he doesn't need the Bears either. He needs a superbowl ring and they need to rebuild.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
You can't compare langford to the 2nd best rushing yard boy in bears history... If they let forte go for reconstruction thry need to let cutler too...and jefferry..and the TE

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You can't compare langford to the 2nd best rushing yard boy in bears history... If they let forte go for reconstruction thry need to let cutler too...and jefferry..and the TE

Then you would have to account for the dead money on the salary cap that would come with releasing those players, in addition to paying the salaries of those who will replace them.

In other words, it could cost more to replace those three, whilst only being marginally better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)