American NFL Football (79 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Put it this way.

If it were Peyton Manning facing that Denver defense, one of two outcomes would have taken place

#1) He would have been sacked 10 times and thrown 4 interceptions before being benched

or

#2) He would be 0 for 0 in pass attempts, because there would be no way the coaches would allow him to drop back to pass.
That guy has bird bones. He would have been the first NFL player to have his legs separated from the rest of his body on the field by 10+ yards, resulting in some new league rule definitions.

Oh, and a big :lol: to the Super Bowl Committee for having Coldplay, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars, while not having arguably the biggest band in the world, in their own backyard not being the halftime show.
They totally went for the soft, innocuous white dudes who don't matter. A real cop-out.

Apparently the Metallica show in SF Saturday night was pretty rad.

Metallica melts AT&T crowd in the show the NFL didn't want
http://www.sfgate.com/music/article/Metallica-super-bowl-concert-review-san-francisco-6813325.php

Was talking about this one. :scared:
Yeah. That was like a poster child to the evils of plastic surgery.

Someday my man. That way my wife and I can marvel at your beard in person
I want to put Christmas ornaments in Jack's beard.

Did Gaga come out as a dude, yet?
:lol: I guess nobody caught her peeing standing up in the restroom before singing the national anthem.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Oh, and a big :lol: to the Super Bowl Committee for having Coldplay, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars, while not having arguably the biggest band in the world, in their own backyard not being the halftime show.
Come on, give them some credit - at least they didn't roll out Taylor Swift :p

but yeah, it's been a awhile since I cared about a SB half-time show.

- - - Updated - - -

So, Marvin Harrison who had a really good career, makes the hall of fame.

Terrell Owens, whom it could be argued is one of the top 3 or 4 WR of all time, does not make it.

And Tony Dungy, the one coach who did less with more than probably any other coach in history, gets in the Hall of Fame???
:tup:

The media is milking the "Manning" connection now - just about everyone who was blessed enough to work with America's god-present of a child, will get a bust in Canton.
TO, Flores, Jimmy J never had the privilege to breath in the air that Peyton exhaled.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

but yeah, it's been a awhile since I cared about a SB half-time show.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

The media is milking the "Manning" connection now - just about everyone who was blessed enough to work with America's god-present of a child, will get a bust in Canton.
TO, Flores, Jimmy J never had the privilege to breath in the air that Peyton exhaled.
Wait a minute.

Jimmy Johnson is not in the Hall of Fame?

THE ARCHITECT of the Cowboys' Dynasty of the 90's????

Hang on a minute

:howler:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Newton also defended himself for not diving to try to recover his fumble in the fourth quarter that eventually was recovered by the Broncos. Denver went on to score a touchdown to put the game out of reach.

He said that he would have risked injury by diving as it would have meant he would have had to twist his leg in an awkward direction.

Newton said that if he had thrown an interception and not tried to make the tackle to avoid an injury he likely would have not heard any complaints.

"We didn't lose that game because of that fumble. I can tell you that," he said.
:sergio:

So many Cam fans were saying he didn't dive for the ball because he anticipating it to bounce another direction... Nope. He just admitted he wimped out because of "potentially" getting injured. Great leader, Cam Newton. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
At least Taylor Swift would have had an edge, if you can believe that.

No Al Jazeera reports of him doping?

Wait a minute.

Jimmy Johnson is not in the Hall of Fame?

THE ARCHITECT of the Cowboys' Dynasty of the 90's????

Hang on a minute

:howler:
Jimmy Johnson doesn't deserve it as much as Mike Lynn of the Minnesota Vikings front office, given that you can attribute two Super Bowl victories for the idiotic trade for Herschel Walker.
:sergio:

So many Cam fans were saying he didn't dive for the ball because he anticipating it to bounce another direction... Nope. He just admitted he wimped out because of "potentially" getting injured. Great leader, Cam Newton. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
As with RG III, the perils of aggressively anointing a player's greatness before they've even achieved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)