American NFL Football (21 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Only Americans would be daft enough to call themselves World Champion after winning a competition in which only teams from one country are allowed to compete.
If you have a problem with it then you should do something about it instead of merely making a passive puss comment on the internet :p

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Start a movement on Facebook like so many others have done and accomplished successfully like #BringBackOurGirls and #IamSecond

Use social media to your advantage
Is #notmyworld good enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Only a Jersey Shore Cast reject would wear a ring as trashy as those.
Yeah, those rings (not those specifically, but Super Bowl rings in general) look hideous lol

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Hey, I found a picture too. Look at this.

I'm not good at math, but is 5 greater than 4?

Without a calculator I am useless

If anyone can help me out with this, I would really appreciate it.

If 5 is greater than 4, is that good? Do I win?

Thank you in advance.
what are you on about, Serge? I was reminding @Volleyball about individual rings for QBs, more precisely Brady vs Manning, not franchise rings.

Am I supposed to post the Steelrs rings here and ask you if 6 is bigger than 5? :p

and to get you out of that math pickle, yes 5 is bigger than 4 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Only Americans would be daft enough to call themselves World Champion after winning a competition in which only teams from one country are allowed to compete.
It is a bit ridiculous but it's the custom here and when it comes to American Football, it's the one sport one can't argue mush about considering ... it's played only here (not counting the CFL).

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a problem with it then you should do something about it instead of merely making a passive puss comment on the internet :p
there you go :agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
what are you on about, Serge? I was reminding @Volleyball about individual rings for QBs, more precisely Brady vs Manning, not franchise rings.

Am I supposed to post the Steelrs rings here and ask you if 6 is bigger than 5? :p

and to get you out of that math pickle, yes 5 is bigger than 4 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

It is a bit ridiculous but it's the custom here and when it comes to American Football, it's the one sport one can't argue mush about considering ... it's played only here (not counting the CFL).

- - - Updated - - -

there you go :agree:
Can't use his own franchise for success, so has to ride the coattails of the Steelers. :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)