American NFL Football (76 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
:rolleyes:

X got second most points btw and still lost :D
Unfortunately for you guys, there's always one team that has to play me. That's why X, despite his impressive score, lost as expected. Luckily for him, he's not meeting me again anytime soon!

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC, you are not supposed to post the pic in the message board. It's only for the loser to see. :p

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Expected something worse from ALC anyways btw, was pleasantly surprised :D

Also, I'm thinking of starting Palmer next week actually. Should have it relatively easy against Chicago, and Manning really looked out of sorts this round.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Expected something worse from ALC anyways btw, was pleasantly surprised :D

Also, I'm thinking of starting Palmer next week actually. Should have it relatively easy against Chicago, and Manning really looked out of sorts this round.
You should. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of funny how every matchup was won with a margin between 21 and 25 points.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe not so interesting. :p

- - - Updated - - -
@ALC, explain this:
aFUA7pH.gif

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Unfortunately for you guys, there's always one team that has to play me. That's why X, despite his impressive score, lost as expected. Luckily for him, he's not meeting me again anytime soon!

- - - Updated - - -

@ALC, you are not supposed to post the pic in the message board. It's only for the loser to see. :p
Should I PM it to them? Because then they just won't open it if they see it's from me.

You should. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of funny how every matchup was won with a margin between 21 and 25 points.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe not so interesting. :p

- - - Updated - - -
@ALC, explain this:
aFUA7pH.gif
That's to confuse the opponents.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
How about them 9ers! Great to get an early win in the bag, and the D + 'Los sure were impressive. Maybe not a write off season after all!

:rolleyes:

X got second most points btw and still lost :D
My friend Chris once scored the highest point total in our pool over the course of the regular season... and somehow actually finished dead last that year.

Totally defied logic, but fantasy football can be a cruel mistress! :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Anyone see what Marshawn Lynch's mom just wrote? :lol:
"Too the smart azz media who wrote that's why marshawn didn't get the ball in the superbowl ,how many times did russell get sacked yesterday," Delisa wrote in the Facebook post. "Dont worry i will wait on the answer plus it was totally different at the superbowl the line was better than yesterday no blocking and to the offense caller who should have been fired yes i said it Fired !!! He is the worst play-caller ever the only reason he called that dumb azz play yesterday is to be able to justify the 1 yard that wasn't called in the superbowl ,but most fans already figured this out .were still on a mission but i know the Seahawks staff loves that play caller more than a win ,go figure ‪#‎nfldontpayme# I love this team and will stand up to anybody who tries to destroy it boom!!!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)