American NFL Football (131 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Millen could be a naked Shakira giving the game some color; still doesn't do anything for me when behind the scenes of a football team. And I don't ever want to see him speak again.

It would be idiotic to pull him now. That's the best way to ruin his confidence, and I don't think he was a disaster yesterday anyway.
Yeah, but, this has nothing to do with him as a director of operations. We all know how that went :sad:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
urlacher out for season, stud qb throwing 4 picks in his debut; not much to cheer for
Woopie.

That Stud QB doesn't have any weapons to throw to,with the exception fo Greg Olson.
More like Merlin Olson.

Father Murphy goes long...

and on the brightside the bears have contacted derrick brooks to fill in urlacher's spot
That's cool. He's a big blow, but then Urlacher hasn't been his best in a long while, IMO.

OMG is that Matt Millen on ESPN's NFL crew??? how the fuck does this guy keep getting work??????????
:lol2: Cash4Spunkers.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't know if you guys heard but the bills are playing the entire game running a no-huddle offense :lol:

so far its got them the lead and their def is playing well

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know. It's halftime in the first match of the season, and this is the closest Oakland may get to the .500 mark all season.

At least if Al Davis has his way....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)