American NFL Football (147 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Mike Singletary is my NFL version of Ciro Ferrara. I'm liking how he's got these 49ers thinking, let alone playing, at this early stage of his first full season.[/QUOTE

I'm watching the game online. I like how the defense is playing. Patrick Willis is a complete Linebacker.

I liked what Mark Sanchez did today. Good debut. Sorry, Aaron :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mike Singletary is my NFL version of Ciro Ferrara. I'm liking how he's got these 49ers thinking, let alone playing, at this early stage of his first full season.
I'm watching the game online. I like how the defense is playing. Patrick Willis is a complete Linebacker.
Better to watch on the Internet. The CBS feed on Dish Network is a complete chop-up, with the sound dropping out and the picture freezing with digital artifacts every 10 seconds. :(

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
not a bad opening day of football

-giants with a good win against the foreskins
-sanchez was very impressive
-mcnabb is already on the injury report :disagree:
-jason campbell is the worst starting qb of all time. this guy just doesn't understand plays and reading coverages. keep on doing what you're doing dan snyder

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
urlacher out for season, stud qb throwing 4 picks in his debut; not much to cheer for
look on the bright side....

you could be a Buffalo fan, knowing that your team is going to be blasted in a few short hours, and that if we come within 20 points of New England, it will be a moral victory

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is going to be a long year for Matthew Stafford. I just hope he comes out of this in one piece.
Perhaps they should have started Culpepper after all.

But alas, it's just the first game.

OMG is that Matt Millen on ESPN's NFL crew??? how the fuck does this guy keep getting work??????????
It sure is.

Just goes to show that similar to politicians, the more you screw up your job, the better chance you'll have for promotion. It's either job mediocrity or criminality that gets you places.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Perhaps they should have started Culpepper after all.

But alas, it's just the first game.

It sure is.

Just goes to show that similar to politicians, the more you screw up your job, the better chance you'll have for promotion. It's either job mediocrity or criminality that gets you places.

In defense of Matt Millen, he was always a top notch color commentator. One of the best.

Now, Its Chris Collinsworth and everyone else is such a distant second that you need to locate them on a GPS.

Far and away the best color commentator in football, possibly all of sports. That dude notices stuff that no one else would even think of picking up

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And Andy, you don't back away from Stafford now. They have to keep him in there for the time being, but its up to the coaching to decide when the kid has taken enough of a beating.

See: Alex Smith 2005

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In defense of Matt Millen, he was always a top notch color commentator. One of the best.

Now, Its Chris Collinsworth and everyone else is such a distant second that you need to locate them on a GPS.

Far and away the best color commentator in football, possibly all of sports. That dude notices stuff that no one else would even think of picking up
Millen could be a naked Shakira giving the game some color; still doesn't do anything for me when behind the scenes of a football team. And I don't ever want to see him speak again.

And Andy, you don't back away from Stafford now. They have to keep him in there for the time being, but its up to the coaching to decide when the kid has taken enough of a beating.

See: Alex Smith 2005
It would be idiotic to pull him now. That's the best way to ruin his confidence, and I don't think he was a disaster yesterday anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)