American NFL Football (17 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Trading away McCoy doesn't get Philly any closer to getting draft position or value to provide to other teams (Titans) IMO.

They have a lot of asset gathering to do to make an offer that will be more dumb than Washington's deal to the Rams for the pick that got them RG3 which I thought could never be topped in franchise stupidity. Washington has fucked themselves for about 10 years minimum which is self inflicted unlike calciopoli to Juve.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah but we got a great LB for a diminishing RB and a lot of cap space. Defense is going to be amazing and I think Kelly is too smart to put all his eggs in one basket. Look at Belichick and his RBs, I don't think the player is as important as the offensive line.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How does that equate to moving up for Mariotta?
Idk, I was just kidding but more cap space could allow for some interesting trades. We still have Foles to get a higher draft pick.

- - - Updated - - -

diminishing? lol hes 26

in the mean time enjoy kiko, dun
@Bjerknes

He's also a running back. I give him 3 years at the most.

Imo running back is the easiest position to replace

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Idk, I was just kidding but more cap space could allow for some interesting trades. We still have Foles to get a higher draft pick.

- - - Updated - - -

He's also a running back. I give him 3 years at the most.

Imo running back is the easiest position to replace
Most def.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is he? I've heard good things but I think it just takes a bit of time. Dude is hella fast especially for his size.
I've no idea, I was just finishing your sentence for you. I heard he is a physical freak, must be worth something. He's also young, compared to someone like Hayne.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
that deal looks lopsided AF, is there something we dont know about mccoy? @King of Kings @acmilan

I didn't even know this, to be honest with you.

Seems to me that the Bills won't be bringing Spiller and Jackson back.

How ironic would it be if the Eagles went ahead and signed Spiller, who would be perfect for their spread offense.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah but we got a great LB for a diminishing RB and a lot of cap space. Defense is going to be amazing and I think Kelly is too smart to put all his eggs in one basket. Look at Belichick and his RBs, I don't think the player is as important as the offensive line.
The only reason why McCoy was traded is because this draft is deep at RB. Meaning that Kelly can make the best out of the the pool but if the plan is to get Mariotta then I don't know how well the execution of their draft strategy will service them into landing a good rookie RB that can be inserted in a run-first ground game heavy offense.

The other narrative is that by trading McCoy and releasing the great Trent Cole can lead one to believe that Kelly plans to go all in on picks to trade up for Mariotta and fill the remaining holes on the squad through free agency. That essentially means patchwork. It will be very interesting how the Eagles (Kelly mainly) execute this offseason since he has full control over personnel decisions now.

How does that equate to moving up for Mariotta?
Exactly

diminishing? lol hes 26

in the mean time enjoy kiko, dun
@Bjerknes

Mega still my dude

It's funny that he looks like Chappelle tho :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)