American NFL Football (17 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
just have a little pacience..

i see fox working the heck out of cutler..sweating his balls until the training is perfect. that's the man i see in fox. maybe i'm wrong. hope cutler will give a fuck.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Who are you liking for OC? Chud?
Considering that it is either him or Lane Kiffin (And when you realize that I have been a USC fan since Marcus Allen, and the mention of himbeing the OC makes my skin crawl) for the job, I would just rather throw my hat in the ring and apply.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Considering that it is either him or Lane Kiffin (And when you realize that I have been a USC fan since Marcus Allen, and the mention of himbeing the OC makes my skin crawl) for the job, I would just rather throw my hat in the ring and apply.
:D

Do it.
I'm worried about this season, I hope Tomsula surprises everyone. oc and dc will have a huge part to play in that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@X

Vic Fangio is now the Defensive Coordinator for the Bears.

You'll like him, he's good.

You can expect some wholesale changes, as he is primarily a 3-4 DC.

yea i saw that, pretty excited, though one of our weakest corps is the LB one but youd have to really try hard to outdo this years bears D in suckiness, whats your take on john fox?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fangio is fantastic. Granted he had good players. But he is amazing. I was more sad to see him go than harbs. He doesn't really have exotic blitzes but it's basic stuff done really well.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
whats your take on john fox?

:D

P.S. Fox is a good hire, for the time being. He is not a mental giant of a coach, a leader of men, who's gonna win the Bears a SB (even if he had a top QB in place of Jay "the scrub" Cutler :p). He is however good enough to bring stability and order to the locker room and put the Bears back on track to contend for a play-off spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Fangio is fantastic. Granted he had good players. But he is amazing. I was more sad to see him go than harbs. He doesn't really have exotic blitzes but it's basic stuff done really well.
I for one would be curious to see how Fangio works out at the Bears. At first glance he is a top notch hire but remains to be seen how important the 9ers talent on D was to his success as a DC there - they had good D even before him and in his previous DC jobs (earlier in his coaching career) his defenses weren't all that good, iirc. He did have a stint at Baltimore (as an assistant, not as a DC) before joining "khaki pants" so may be he picked up some fancy stuff from Sexy Rexy's arsenal of QB love potions.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Idk how to feel about reports saying we wanna get Mariota. We'd be giving up too mcuh and I don't think he's worth it.
Yeah, he's soft and has bad mechanics. Kind of an Aaron Rodgers. You'd want to stick him behind a veteran for a couple of seasons to work out the kinks. Then he'd be a baller.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Why dem Pats always cheatin'? First the vids now the bawls. Brady's too good for this shit. Billy should have more faith.
if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying :p

P.S. Don't be a sheep, bud. That's just sour Colts front office bitches using Indy media to divert attention from an epic fail on their side. It's a non-story to begin with, forget about anything being proven or whatever. NFl has to investigate when a bitch whines (Indy's GM playing the role of a secret source to the Indy Star) - it's protocol, and that's what they are doing, following protocol.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying :p

P.S. Don't be a sheep, bud. That's just sour Colts front office bitches using Indy media to divert attention from an epic fail on their side. It's a non-story to begin with, forget about anything being proven or whatever. NFl has to investigate when a bitch whines (Indy's GM playing the role of a secret source to the Indy Star) - it's protocol, and that's what they are doing, following protocol.
Report just came out 11/12 Pats game balls was under-inflated. Probably an accident.

I don't dislike the Pats. In fact I took part in a pantsless Super Bowl party for the Tom's first SB victory.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...d-footballs/7UlPZI3eotRTBadM89saeO/story.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)