American NFL Football (56 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@Dru dude update your lineup plz. I know you don't have a chance but all of acmilan, x, and salvo are playing you and I don't think it's fair to give them the win like that. Don't forget the one win you have was against me too so it's gonna hurt if I'm one win away from making the playoffs :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Dru dude update your lineup plz. I know you don't have a chance but all of acmilan, x, and salvo are playing you and I don't think it's fair to give them the win like that. Don't forget the one win you have was against me too so it's gonna hurt if I'm one win away from making the playoffs :p
:lol: Line up set

Ready to rock n' roll

Jul 10, 2006
Spurrier did what any coach would do which is run the kid into the ground. I believe he had one of the highest measure of touches in the country during his prime tenure at SC.
His freshman year he had 249 rush attempts, which was a lot, but only second most in the SEC that season. Still, a bunch for a freshman, but he wasn't just any freshman. I wouldn't go so far as to put any blame on Spurrier for his injuries (not saying that you are blaming Spurrier, of course), the kid just had a bum knee it seems. It's a shame, he could have had a hell of a career.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/marcus-lattimore-1.html

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
What about you? Why are you starting guys on their bye weeks?

PS I think Palmer might be a FA
yeah, I know ... still in the process of figuring out my starters :p
Thanks for the heads up though :tup:

P.S. and don't pretend you aren't gonna enjoy seeing me lose :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah, I know ... still in the process of figuring out my starters :p
Thanks for the heads up though :tup:

P.S. and don't pretend you aren't gonna enjoy seeing me lose :D
I would but tbh I think it would be easier to overtake Salvo the way things are going right now. Dude has AP in his bench :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)