American NFL Football (47 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So I hear that Coke's multi-lingual America the Beautiful commercial has every moron in the states up in arms. :lol:
You know what the first thing that popped into my head after watching that commercial? Well, the second thing, after "Do I have any Coke left in the fridge?"

Fox News. I thought of them immediately, but I never bothered to turn to that channel

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh, I saw that commercial and immediately thought about all the people who were about to go apeshit saying, "This is 'Merica! Speek ENGLISH you damn furrners!" That went without saying.

Dumbass Coke, really.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
he will be, soon
Damn that’s ominous yo

So I hear that Coke's multi-lingual America the Beautiful commercial has every moron in the states up in arms. :lol:
You know what the first thing that popped into my head after watching that commercial? Well, the second thing, after "Do I have any Coke left in the fridge?"

Fox News. I thought of them immediately, but I never bothered to turn to that channel
I kinda have to agree with those that were bothered by it

diet coke is a helluva drug
Look what it did to Norbit

Oh, I saw that commercial and immediately thought about all the people who were about to go apeshit saying, "This is 'Merica! Speek ENGLISH you damn furrners!" That went without saying.

Dumbass Coke, really.
Mericans >>>>> immos

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If Coke was smart, it would have stuck with it's "give the world a Coke" idea of global peace, love and harmony. Instead they chose an identifiable American song as the backdrop. Clowns. They were asking for it...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
if anything, i think that worked on coke's favor. people now want to drink coke because they think it constitutes a movement as noticed on my newsfeed. also, because some random people freaked out on twitter, doesn't mean stores and restaurants will order less coke. not to mention all of coke's other products.

this'll all blow over by the end of the week.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
if anything, i think that worked on coke's favor. people now want to drink coke because they think it constitutes a movement as noticed on my newsfeed. also, because some random people freaked out on twitter, doesn't mean stores and restaurants will order less coke. not to mention all of coke's other products.

this'll all blow over by the end of the week.
Exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)