American NFL Football (34 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, this just went from bad to not so bad, but still pretty bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. 1 song? That's it? :howler:

Yeah, RHCP and Bruno Mars. Prince, Bruce, Paul, and The Stones, you most certainly are not.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pretty good halftime show. Better than seeing a bunch of old rockers fuck up and MIA flip the bird.

- - - Updated - - -

So this will be the second year in a row where a mediocre QB wins the Superbowl.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I thought Bruno did a good job. I'm not a fan, but he did his thing. RHCP did their thing and played an old hit rather than something off one of their newer albums.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course, he's fucking Prince.:D I can remember when The Who did halftime a few years ago and they were horrible.
Yeah, having a The Who do that was just wrong all around.

The Foo Fighters should get a shot next year. If they can sell out Wembley Stafium, they can do the a Super Bowl.

And I'm already petitioning for Metallica for Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco. It just makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

So.......when are we going to start seeing the good commercials?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bruno Mars is no Prince.

And the SuperBowl has always been one of my least favorite games of the NFL season. Total amateur fan hour in a spectacle where the sport takes a back seat.

And most SBs are usually lopsided yawnfests, like this one. I may as well be watching LOLiga.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have to laugh at the Boston sports radio stations who were delusional enough to think that they would have had a shot against Seattle.

No. Just no.

P.S. The Niners would have put a hurtin on them too

Edit- I'm talking about the Patriots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)