American NFL Football (47 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
know next to nothing about nfl, worth sticking a few quid on broncos to win? been reading about this whole best offence vs best defence but turning it the other way around surely the broncos would just edge it right?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Broncos are a sure thing.
i know this seems silly but from the opinions of others i've spoken too keep telling me this silly superstition about the team in white has won 4 out of 5 superbowls or some shit like that, some shit about how the bronco's lost 40-10 to the seahawks in pre season (which means nothing to me since it is pre season) and some more shit about how the more defensive teams tend to come out on top. help a brother here :D

- - - Updated - - -

ok fuck it, gone with the general consensus of the Broncos and under 49.5 total points as i would imagine the broncos will take time to feel for the seahawks tight defence, and i've had enough of reading all these superstitions so i'm going with one of my own, chinese year of the horse.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ya how convenient you find out today you are a fan of one of the contenders, at least you didnt wait until the game was over :p
I cheered for them back in the 90s, ever since then I lost touch with the game. I just check news from time to time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)