American NFL Football (23 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pats have too many weapons on offense. We have too little. Plus Schaub hates winning big games.

I love how the announcers are highlighting Barrett Ruud. Dude was sitting on his couch a month ago.:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to you Pats fans out there. Should win next weekend easily.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We'd have to get lucky. Getting an elite QB isn't going to happen. We're better off trying to get him a legit second receiver and a speedy running back.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
how do 9er fans feel about the falcons matchup? my guess is pretty confident
Better than Seattle.

Mytlanta is a tough opponent, and the dome is loud. But I would rather face this year's Mylanta over last year's Giants. Should be a well-matched game.

And btw, dolphins are much more fearsome when there are bombs strapped to their dorsal fins. :stuckup:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
how do 9er fans feel about the falcons matchup? my guess is pretty confident
what matchup? :D ... they may as well book the flights and hotel rooms in NO

phew, this game is finally over. Hate it when they try so hard to revive a dead game ... think at some point the refs made a decision that went the Pats' way but can't remember what it was about :p. Anyways, bad luck with the Gronk injury - seems to be done for the season ... the Pats just can't catch a break with their mist imposing weapon on offense - last year he was injured for the SB and now won't even make the AFC title game :sad:. Next man up, I guess.
Will be a tough game vs the Ravens. Those fuckers always come to play in this type of games.

And Seattle, wtf :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)