American NFL Football (32 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
urlacher is only 30...he still has 3 years in him....and about hester, he can be dumb as a rock if he catches the football..he is running his routes...the qb is the problem

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Texans look to be putting together a solid team. With the pick up of Smith and Orlavsky we've got a solid back up QB and finally someone who can actually pass rush opposite Mario Williams. C. Benson would have been a great compliment to Slaton, but I'm sure we can find someone else (James). Looks like we're gonna draft one of the USC outside Linebackers, add to that a Healthy Duntae Robinson and we might be able to get in the playoffs.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
urlacher is only 30...he still has 3 years in him....and about hester, he can be dumb as a rock if he catches the football..he is running his routes...the qb is the problem
you re contradicting your own argument there.

and urlached is done finished hes not even the best LB on the team.

bears are the ideal team for the sado-maso fans

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what would you want me do?...switching to the steelers?...damn no...this is my team and i stick to it...anywho how i'm i contradicting myself?...doesn't a wr have to run his routes from the play?..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So T.O. signs for $6 million for the Bills, a team that also does not have a quarterback and has left Lee Evans fondling himself on passing routes for years.

Worse, in his press conference he talks about having to relocate from America to North America. :pado:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ya i just heard about that

you know your career is over when you pack your bags to go to buffalo

hey vinny, say hi to good ol' terrell for me will ya

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
So T.O. signs for $6 million for the Bills, a team that also does not have a quarterback and has left Lee Evans fondling himself on passing routes for years.

Worse, in his press conference he talks about having to relocate from America to North America. :pado:
ya i just heard about that

you know your career is over when you pack your bags to go to buffalo

hey vinny, say hi to good ol' terrell for me will ya
he wont make it through the season without getting arrested, I will bet on that

we dont need him...we have no QB, and this clown will become a cancer in the locker room by week 2

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Trent Edwards is a pretty solid QB when he isn't concussed. It's worth noting that Buffalo only gave him a 1 year contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)