American NFL Football (16 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK Andy, I don't understand what your problem is with Peyton Manning. He is the definition of the word "Class".

I have never heard one negative comment from him, except for the whole whole "idiot kicker" situation with Mike Vanderjagt, and come to fine out, he was right all along.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually, the biggest chokers today in American football were the announcers. Just one week ago they were all saying that the sad sack Cardinals had no chance against the Falcons, and that the Colts were on an unstoppable roll and would look Super Bowl bound.

Fast forward to today, and the same schmucks are smiling in the TV cameras, telling us about how the Falcons and Chargers are great teams with solid gameplans and can go all the way, etc.

Imbeciles. If these guys were in the financial markets, they'd be giving out bond ratings for a living.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, the biggest chokers today in American football were the announcers. Just one week ago they were all saying that the sad sack Cardinals had no chance against the Falcons, and that the Colts were on an unstoppable roll and would look Super Bowl bound.

Fast forward to today, and the same schmucks are smiling in the TV cameras, telling us about how the Falcons and Chargers are great teams with solid gameplans and can go all the way, etc.

Imbeciles. If these guys were in the financial markets, they'd be giving out bond ratings for a living.
They'd be selling you explosive bonds just like the rest of them.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's like watching a circus. Like living in some small hick town, it's all some people have to get through the day.

And you. Why don't you just fucking move if you hate so many things about your country??

Honestly, you bag on the NFL and NCAA football (I've seen you do it countless times), yet here you are, bemoaning the Lions and bitching about the BCS system. Coming from someone who has a We are..............Penn State signature. Priceless

Make up your fucking mind, Andy.

I love you to death ,kid, you know that, but sometimes man..........................................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)