American NFL Football (24 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's got the tools but lets not get carried away. He has yet to prove he has the head to win championships. I've followed his career since he was at Vanderbilt, he is a hell of an athlete, he's like the prototypical pocket passer.
But that can be said about plenty of QB's in the league including:

Matt Ryan
Phillip Rivers
Matt Schaub
Joe Flacco

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

The Chiefs are getting pissed that we're running up the score and the commentators are like fuck you Chiefs, it's your job to stop them.
:lol: I hate all KC sports teams.

Dallas was lucky that the Niners don't have an offense that can take advantage of a 10 pt lead in the 4th quarter. Nor a defense as well
Harbaugh blew it by taking the field goal and adding 15 yards on the kickoff instead of maintaining possession and getting the first down. I don't care what they say about taking points off the board, he didn't play to win -- he played not to lose. And got his just desserts for it.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:lol: I hate all KC sports teams.

Harbaugh blew it by taking the field goal and adding 15 yards on the kickoff instead of maintaining possession and getting the first down. I don't care what they say about taking points off the board, he didn't play to win -- he played not to lose. And got his just desserts for it.
That's not what the anylists are saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)