American Horror Story: Coven (2 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Oh its back. Looking forward to it.

I must say, this is one of the most unpredictable shows out there. I'm not normally into these type of shows. The only reason I started watching this is because its from the same creators of Nip/Tuck.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
First season was so bad. Bad acting, bad storyline, cheesy scares...I only watched 3-4 episodes for season 2 and then stopped. What's so special about this one ?

OP
Vinny Del Pogba
Jul 10, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    First season was so bad. Bad acting, bad storyline, cheesy scares...I only watched 3-4 episodes for season 2 and then stopped. What's so special about this one ?
    I thought all the seasons were great. They added Kathy Bates, Angela Basset and girl from the movie Precious. Forget her name.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Anyone else watch the season premier tonight? It was great. I love the premise. And it's as gory as ever.

Kathy Bates was a great addition to an already superb cast.
    Didn't think I would like AHS, but I gave it a chance and it really grows on you. I love it.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    I thought season 2 was shit in the beginning. At the end I have season 2 as the best season yet, and i'm on episode 9 in season 3.

Season 2 gets better and better and if they keep going on about the same plot in the murder house in season 1. The show would get extremely boring.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    I thought season 2 was shit in the beginning. At the end I have season 2 as the best season yet, and i'm on episode 9 in season 3.

Season 2 gets better and better and if they keep going on about the same plot in the murder house in season 1. The show would get extremely boring.
    Not the same house, but probably the same principle. The crazy house went full retard against the original story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)