American History X (1 Viewer)

THEGNU

Aug 10, 2002
Many racists and patriots I've talked to dislikes that movie.
Although they couldn't mention what they disliked about it.
They suck. The movie kicks ass.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I've seen this movie, but I can't call it the best I've ever seen. The topic was important and the way they showed Derek's change was great. But I have to admit I watched this movie only cause of Edward Norton, of of the best IMO and one of my fav actors.
There were few really brutal scenes in the movie, but I had to expect that watching movie about nazists. So closing my eyes from time to time didn't help me to watch it very carefully.

OP
Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
    I Have Just Downloaded That Film From Kazaa is it Really that Good to Watch it ??
    Yeah, that's where i just downloaded it from. I hope you have the DVD rip. File size around 900MB

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++

Yeah, that's where i just downloaded it from. I hope you have the DVD rip. File size around 900MB
    Greg,

You should be ashamed of yourself... openly condoning and supporting piracy, aiding the destruction of the film industry, supporting , drug running, arms sellers, prostitution and terrorism!

:D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++
    ...But I have to admit I watched this movie only cause of Edward Norton, of of the best IMO and one of my fav actors.
    I agree! Edward Norton is definently one of the greatest actors around today. He's also great in Fight Club, wich is a brilliant movie as well.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    It's a great movie but the side-walk part in the opening is disgusting!!!
    I agree... that scene freaks me out. Some psychos in a city very close to mine actually did that to some poor guy:eek:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

I agree! Edward Norton is definently one of the greatest actors around today. He's also great in Fight Club, wich is a brilliant movie as well.
    Fight Club was great, but I like him the most in Primary Fear

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Please DO tell me you're kidding?! :eek:
    No I'm very serious!
    As I heard it on the local news... the poor guy got in to a bar fight with some other guy who was bugging his girlfriend. Later that guy and his friends followed the poor guy from the bar, they beat him up and finally did that awful thing with the sidewalk. I hope they didn't get the idea form the movie.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++

Fight Club was great, but I like him the most in Primary Fear
    Primary Fear... thats the one with Richard Gere isn't it? I like that one to. He was really great in that movie!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)