American College Football (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Terrell Pryor will be suspended for the first five games next year. :lol:

Good, fuck you.

Hopefully he'll fuck off to the NFL where he proceeds to become the next Vince Young.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Congrats to the winners thus far, except teams from Florida and Texas.

Michigan and Michigan State deserve to have their programs ended. What a bunch of clowns on those teams, especially Rich Rod.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Very embarrassing for the state of Michigan. Everyone was so embarrassed that I didn't hear peep about the two said games from anyone up there, except for my uncle who doesn't like Rich or Dantonio, or any Michigan teams for that matter. They mentioned it once or twice during the Lions pregrame today on the Ticket, but that's it. I never thought MSU would beat Bama, it's just that they were probably the most overrated team from this entire season. It doesn't help Dantonio is a perennial choker in bowl games either.

Our QB McGloin really choked as well. He has a lot of energy, seems to be a good leader, but some of those passes from yesterday were laughable. Five interceptions? Come on, dude. Hopefully Bolden can step up next year as a sophomore.

I still think the best teams in the nation are Auburn and Bama, but we'll see in... how many days? Eight? What the fuck is that about, anyway? Cut out the number of bowls, only have the top 25 in there, have a playoff, or else end these games sooner.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If true, and I'm not sure it is yet, then that's a decent blow to our program.

We all love JoePa, but this should have ended long ago.

Although I must say, perhaps Bolden doesn't have such a great head on his shoulders after all if he doesn't want to compete for the starting role. I'm pretty sure he would have won it next season but perhaps he's just a leechfuck who wants everything handed to him. And if so, then he can fuck off back to Orchard Lake.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
From my relatively-informed buddy on FB.

Man, now the internet is blowing up saying more PSU players are transferring and Paterno is out for good. Just rumors, I'm sure.
I can't see that happening. JoePa could even detonate a nuke on Old Main and he'd still be loved.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I love Andrew Luck. I've loved him all year. It sucks that the Niners have no chance to get him. Unless they trade their entire draft for that #1 pick. Which I would do in a heartbeat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)