American College Football (5 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
he's the coach at cincy right? i think he's a great program builder but ND is unlike any other program in the FBS. those ungrateful fucks have expectations beyond their means and will ruin brian kelly's career if he takes the HC job there.

i hope ND ends up with a ron zook type of coach. no wait better yet a mike leach type of headcase. he would drive those catholics insane up there
I heard him on Dan Patrick's radio show the other day, sounds like a really awesome guy. I hope he doesn't go to ND. lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
now there are reports that UCONN's HC is interested in ND's coaching vacancy. he's built a great program from scratch up there in Storrs and i would hate to see him leave that school in such a winnable conference.

just another reason why i despise ND

oh and btw, the reason why sorry ass FSU got a bowl berth (besides the fact that they have the minimum requirement of 6 wins) is because this is Bowden's last hurrah. send him off in style boys :lol: :andyandbarcelona:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
great bowl game which i missed tonight

cougars v beavers :D

BYU put the beatdown on OSU and cap their season with book end wins against ranked BCS conference opponents - OU and OSU

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Urban Meyer is not going to coach next year, but may return the following year.

Damnit. Please leave for good.
i was so happy when i heard the news on Saturday night. i was talking to some people about it and there were 3 theories compiled as to why he initially resigned:

1) He really does have health issues/complications which require him to resign

2) There's about to be a big scandal which is going to come out of UF's atheltic department which is going to fuck that school's football program over for years to come. I'm talking about 1982 SMU death penalty shit.

3) He is quitting because Tebow will be leaving UF :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
a horrible offensive display by the Canes last night. the offensive line was PWNED by the Wisconsin D-line the entire game. Harris never got into a rhythm and we lost our best RB Cooper for quite possibly the entire 2010 season as well.

but all in all Randy Shannon has done a great job in rebuilding this program thus far. he still has a long way to go but he is definitely on the right path.

go Canes!

You can fix that. Tiki did.
indeed

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Gator Bowl did everything possible to make sure that Bobby Bowden went out on top. From allowing him to make his traditional home game entrance to throwing the flaming spear on the 50 before the game. Then the Mounties showed they had different plans... and then Brown goes down. Moral of the story, if you have a 5th year senior QB and his back up is a true freshman, pray he doesn't go down in the second quarter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)