American College Football (8 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
what a facked up weekend for the bcs. honestly the only good things that came out of this weekend were that lsu & texas lost and coach fran and callahan are gone. fuck ohio state, fuck florida state and fuck your couch :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
mizzou - wvu for the title lets keep this simple

the fuckeyes had their chance with their wack schedule but couldn't swallow the juice a few weeks back so lets get free and put daniels against white & slaton

chase daniels is south lake's greatest product but they have much more to come in the next few yrs :tup:

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #88
    mizzou - wvu for the title lets keep this simple

the fuckeyes had their chance with their wack schedule but couldn't swallow the juice a few weeks back so lets get free and put daniels against white & slaton

chase daniels is south lake's greatest product but they have much more to come in the next few yrs :tup:
    I'd rather play Miami and have all of their players take off their helmets and try to beat up the WVU team, since that is about the only thing they are good at.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    So WVU is #1 in ESPN/USA Today poll for the first time ever and #1 in the ESPN Power 16. Hopefully it doesn't get to our heads.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    so who do you root for in texas aggies or horns?
    neither, although i spent most of my time in college partying in austin and austin grls are :eyebrows:

6th street baby :pint:

ßöмßäяdîëя;1505803 said:
    Or tech...
    fuck that boon dock town, lubbock is a piss hole and so are the ppl that go there

ßöмßäяdîëя;1505806 said:
    I'd rather play Miami and have all of their players take off their helmets and try to beat up the WVU team, since that is about the only thing they are good at.
    word, but we got 5 baby. while wv got 0

R.I.P. sean taylor -- former university of miami great

So WVU is #1 in ESPN/USA Today poll for the first time ever and #1 in the ESPN Power 16. Hopefully it doesn't get to our heads.
    just get head :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ill just have to assume the only real way to die is blowing yourself up.
    no comment, dont wanna start any fights around here by saying something and then offending folks who already hate americans, college and football in any order/combination

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #100
    If going after a gunman with a knife to protect your girlfriend and kids is going out like a bitch, ill just have to assume the only real way to die is blowing yourself up.
    Is that true? I didn't know that shit.
    Just saying that want he did sounds like the epitemy of gangster.
    Meh, I could go with Thugged Out, but Gangsta is a bit far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)