American College Football (6 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's gameday suckas. 7:30 on ESPN 2. Those of you option football fans will want to spark this baby up because its the closest thing to the original youre going to find these days, plus a few other tricks.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well WVU just got spanked. I blame the coach entirely, his inability to adapt to what the defense allowed totally killed us. We turned the ball over 5 times. We got 4 turnovers ourselves, yet we could not score til the second half. Maybe next year we won't choke in big games.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Well WVU just got spanked. I blame the coach entirely, his inability to adapt to what the defense allowed totally killed us. We turned the ball over 5 times. We got 4 turnovers ourselves, yet we could not score til the second half. Maybe next year we won't choke in big games.
that is the magic word

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ßömßäяdîëя;1458903 said:
How is Vinny a Nebo fan?
didnt I tell you the story ??

back in the summer 1983, one of my friends spent a few weeks at his uncles house in Lincoln, Nebraska. When he came back to Buffalo, he had a bunch of Nebraska football banners, t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc that he gave to me and some of our other friends.

When September came around, ABC showed a few Nebraska games, and I was hooked. I never really paid much attention to college football before that (I was only 12), but from that point on, I always followed the Cornhuskers (that 1983 season was also the season that they played Miami in the Orange Bowl for the national championship and lost because they decided to go for a 2 point conversion trailing by one with no time left...and missed !!:( )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)