American College Football (14 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Look, I'm only going by the numbers by people who are paid to do this for a living, and their very livelihood depends on it.

And those numbers state that Calvin Johnson runs a 4.35 in the 40 yard dash. I'm not trying to split the atom here, and whether he actually runs a 4.35 40, I'm just presenting the numbers that are given to me.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
do you really think sanchez can do a better job than mustaine?

his numbers in a stud filled offense were lack-luster at best

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
this years draft is sound in terms of talented receivers but overall it sucks

sanchez did the right thing by coming out this year because he won't even be thought of if he decided to wait until 2010. very overrated player IMO based on what USC is known for offering.

stafford and moreno are the only other highlights

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

sanchez did the right thing by coming out this year because he won't even be thought of if he decided to wait until 2010. very overrated player IMO based on what USC is known for offering.

34 touchdowns, 10 interceptions in his only year as a starter, playing on a bum knee.

Oh, and let's just totally discount his 28 for 35 performance for 413 yards and 5 total touchdowns against a top defense such as Penn State. Yeah, let's do that, shall we??

Unreal. Your hate for anything USC is just mind boggling.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

There are some pretty decent linemen coming out this season. Especially at the tackle position.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
34 touchdowns, 10 interceptions in his only year as a starter, playing on a bum knee.

Oh, and let's just totally discount his 28 for 35 performance for 413 yards and 5 total touchdowns against a top defense such as Penn State. Yeah, let's do that, shall we??

Unreal. Your hate for anything USC is just mind boggling.
Sanchez is good, he just didn't get the type of positive press that most USC QBs get. Truth of the matter, if you're a West coast player you automatically have a bad rap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)