ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #841

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ßüякε;1859436 said:
    He'd be 3rd or 4th.

Yea, on a Wide Out.

No way he's a 3rd round pick, unless the team has no plans to make him into a QB.

If a team drafts him as a QB, you are looking at 5th-6th round pick.

No arm strength, floats the deep ball, can't throw a 10 yard out, bad touch, and a very long release.

I'm not discounting what he is doing in college, but his mechanical flaws are very evident. If a team tries to turn him into a Matt Jones type of player (without the cocaine charges), then maybe he can be an h-back type.

But I just don't see it as a QB for him. Not right now, anyway.

At least the Lions hit it big with the last wideout they drafted. To me, Calvin Johnson is the most gifted WR in the league

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ßüякε;1859442 said:
    Argument to continue via cell phone, which has the best VM ever known to man.

Dude you can't call me right now. My wife is fast asleep. Whose Voice Mail message are you talking about?? Mine??

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #847
    Dude you can't call me right now. My wife is fast asleep. Whose Voice Mail message are you talking about?? Mine??
    Yea, I think so, and I already did.

Prior to seeing this.

"Hello I'm not here, but I probably am here, but I just screened the call because I don't want to talk to you..."

Sorry if your intramarriage problems were increased by my calling you.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ßüякε;1859446 said:
    Yea, I think so, and I already did.

Prior to seeing this.

"Hello I'm not here, but I probably am here, but I just screened the call because I don't want to talk to you..."

Sorry if you intramarriage problems were increased by my calling you.

No marriage problems. None at all. I just don't want to wake her up by talking on the phone, that's all. It's called respect

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ßüякε;1859447 said:
    Nah, because I want to talk about your game too (which I left a message for), you whack-tard.

40 posts or 3 minutes on the phone, I see how it is.
    Call me later on then, bro. Probably around 11:00. Its not that I don't want to talk to you, I just can't talk right now

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ßüякε;1859450 said:
    No worries, i just thought you might not have the laptop in bed with you and, as I, might want a Marlboro Light too while talking some shit.

I smoke Parliaments.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ßüякε;1859452 said:
    Plus I want to ask you about Home.
    No problem, mang. just call me later.

I assume when you are talking about "my game", you are talking about the level in Little Big Planet that I created in memory of my friend?

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #860

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)