American College Football (13 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eh, Bama is fucking it up. We'll have to see these Florida faggots in the NC.

Can't wait until hurricane season again. Forza hurricanes fucking up that worthless state.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Oklahoma loses then the computer programs put Texas in the NC. It's either OK or Texas, we'll see. I hope it's Oklahoma.

Urban Meyer is the most pretentious douchebag coach in college football.

Look at the Florida players showing their "class" at the end of the game. Kicking Alabama players. What a disgusting state and team.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
2009 BCS Bowl Matchups

Fiesta Bowl >> Ohio State - Texas

Sugar Bowl >> Utah - Alabama

Orange Bowl >> Cincinnati - VT

Rose Bowl >> Penn State - USC

BCS National Championship Game >> Florida - Oklahoma

-------------------------------------------------------------

now let the debates begin

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't think so. i'm so fucking tired of a 2 loss Ohio State getting another undeserved BCS bid. once again that piece of shit program didn't deserve to go to a BCS bowl and they somehow get chosen over an undefeated Boise State.

i will continue this rant later on, i got meetings to go to

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I agree that Boise State probably should have been in there. But I doubted they wouldn't provide that choker school another chance of fucking things up.

Texas will destroy them. They should have stayed home.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
indeed

here are some of the pseudo-home games which come to mind this bowl season:

1. the NC game in miami
2. sugar bowl - bama fans can drive in and out the same day with no trouble

3. rose bowl - USC -- need i say more?
4. emerald bowl -- a quick drive up the coast for those berkeley biitches

5. aloha bowl -- hawaii doesn't need to leave the island to beat ND. its funny that the irish will travel about 2000miles to suffer their 10th straight bowl loss. keep in mind that their last bowl game win came against the texas a&m faggies in 1994

6. chick-fil-a peach bowl in georgia - GT fans can follow their overrated option-running team all the way to the georgia dome

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's just pathetic.

It would be one thing if they switch it up every year, but they don't, so it gives teams such as Hawaii and USC the advantage. And that advantage they receive is less travel time and more fans outside of the stadium, generally a better welcome.

Even the Oklahoma - Texas game in Dallas was considered "neutral". Was it really?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
actually that is very neutral cuz there are an equal amount of fans of both and norman is 3 hours from dallas and so is austin. and the oklahomo border is about 45mins from dallas as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)