American College Football (11 Viewers)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #603
    i don't think so. i'm so fucking tired of a 2 loss Ohio State getting another undeserved BCS bid. once again that piece of shit program didn't deserve to go to a BCS bowl and they somehow get chosen over an undefeated Boise State.

i will continue this rant later on, i got meetings to go to
    Word, OSU can sulk my uncle Gridley while I yell "GO SOUTH CAROLINA 'COCKS" with my thumb up my ass.
    These pseudo-home games are frankly very annoying.
    Well, each school is alloted the same amount of tickets, so it really doesn't matter where it is played.

now florida-georgia (played in jacksonville) seems a bit unfair IMO, that seems like a long drive for dawg fans
    What, 4 hours? Have you looked at a map?

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #604
    Athens, GA to Jacksonville, FL = 362.70 miles
    Gainesville, FL to Jacksonville, FL = 71.26 miles

I don't think that is too bad for UGA fans....

Remember, WVU was barely outnumbered in fans when we played UGA in Atlanta in the Sugar Bowl.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ya i agree that there are equal distribution of tix but there are tail gaters and ppl that go down just for the hell of it

i was in N.O. last NYE and the UGA fans outnumbered the hawaii fans dramatically. the same thing every year hear for the cotton bowl where the big12 folks represent quite heavily unless its arkansas playing

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    butch davis has a good program he's putting together. they are a bit spotty at times but their main weakness is the QB position

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    all i know is that miami took them to the wire and we blew a 17-0 lead at home and lost on the last play of the game against them. you guys should handle up on them rather easily

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    That's just pathetic.

It would be one thing if they switch it up every year, but they don't, so it gives teams such as Hawaii and USC the advantage. And that advantage they receive is less travel time and more fans outside of the stadium, generally a better welcome.

Even the Oklahoma - Texas game in Dallas was considered "neutral". Was it really?

So, what are they supposed to do, Andy, move the rose bowl to Wyoming??

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ßüякε;1830277 said:
    I don't understand how "more fans outside of the stadium" really matters.

Coming from a kid that went to the Sugar Bowl against UGA in the ATl....
    what are you talking about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)