American College Football (18 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't know what the situation is with USC or Stanford so i can't make any comments.

i'll wait for Sergio to chime in and give his post game review. he keeps up with the PAC10 more than any of us

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
At the beginning of the season, I thought that the Pac-10 was going to be a good conference. Definitely better than the last 5-6 years where it was USC and then everyone else.

Then, the season started and the non-conference games got rolling, and I saw the success of most of the teams with their good out of conference schedule, and I had a feeling that this conference was going to be right behind the SEC as far as best conference in the country.

That being said, I thought that, despite USC starting a true freshman QB, and despite losing 9 starters on defense from last year, that USC was still going to be a damn good team.

Well, I was wrong. On both counts.

Not only do I think that USC is not a good team, and all of these 5 star recruits just have not worked out (I'm looking at you , Chris Gallippo, Michael Morgan, Wes Horton) in replenishing the defense, but dare I say, from as an objective a point of view that I can muster, that the Pac-10, top to bottom, might actually be the best conference in the country this year?

It's not out of the realm of possibilty to say that the Pac-10, with the exception of Washington State, who are horible, that this conference is ridiculously deep.

Every team with the exception of UCLA and Washington State have been ranked in the top 25 at one time.

The Harris poll, which is one of the primary tools for the BCS, has the Pac-10 as the highest rated conference in the country.

All I can say is that its about time this has happened.

The coaching roster for the Pac-10 might just be the best in the country.

Pete Carroll, Dennis Erickson, Mike Reilly, Jim Harbaugh (who I love,by the way), Mike Belotti, Mike Stoops, Rick Neuheisel, Jeff Tedford, Steve Sarkisian

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
its been a rather boring and lack luster year in college football. i don't think Texas is that good, neither is UF. Bama may be the strongest team in FBS but thats not saying much based on the landscape of college football this season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So many dropped balls for Western Michigan. I sort of feel bad for Tim Hiller -- he has a bunch of Molinaros ad Grygeras on his team. Can't do shit.

He had a career high 4 interceptions tonight.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fuck Texas. Seriously. I hope the next terrorist attack occurs at Texas Stadium.

Clown McCoy should have lost the game for his nonchalance at the end of time, with one stupid second left.

Assholes. I hope Bama rips them a new one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)