Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (16 Viewers)

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Amauri is such a cunt like Melo... a little pressure from outside and they become falling down... The best way for them is to stay in such clubs as Parma...where they can be the admirable supestars fro local fans.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
As much as I despise Amauri and his mercenary ways, I wish nothing but the worst for that pile of garbage named Alessio Secco. That motherfucker set this club back a few years with his disgraceful transfers and horrible negotiating skills. Nearly €75M on Amauri, Diego and Melo FFS. Not to mention the other duds he loaded this club with.

May 22, 2007
As much as I despise Amauri and his mercenary ways, I wish nothing but the worst for that pile of garbage named Alessio Secco. That motherfucker set this club back a few years with his disgraceful transfers and horrible negotiating skills. Nearly €75M on Amauri, Diego and Melo FFS. Not to mention the other duds he loaded this club with.
I think between those three Brazilians he must have wasted ~€115m

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
As much as I despise Amauri and his mercenary ways, I wish nothing but the worst for that pile of garbage named Alessio Secco. That motherfucker set this club back a few years with his disgraceful transfers and horrible negotiating skills. Nearly €75M on Amauri, Diego and Melo FFS. Not too mention the other duds he loaded this club with.
The most harmful thing about Amauri was his price. But to be objective... in Palermo he hadn't been so bad as he became in Juve. And also he was not so bad in first season coached by Ranieri. I guess this situation is hard to be judged and estimated correctly because of Ferrara. He was not the right man there...due to lack of experience at all. And it was too complicated for him to find the way how to use Diego, what players to demand from managment, and so on. So thats why all reins were in Secho's hands.
And Amauri is asshole becouse he had to leave by himslef, without waiting for dumping him like a garbage!

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
:shifty:
Fiorentina boss Delio Rossi will immediately throw Amauri into the starting XI following his move from Juventus.

According to La Repubblica, the striker will begin this weekend’s Tuscan derby against relegation-threatened Siena.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
he is such an arrogant monkey .... Only thing i fear is JoJo giving this asshole a few tap ins and he gives the I'm a champion speech to the media

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)