Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (45 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Now I can bag the fuck out of this motherfucking cocksucking asshole without getting infractions. fuck you amauri you piece of scum shit I hope you choke on shit after an elephant takes a massive dump on your face because it will make you look better and you deserve it. you tried to fuck juventus you will die asshole.
Don't hold back chief

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Corvino reveals Amauri secret
By Football Italia staff

Fiorentina sporting director Pantaleo Corvino has revealed that the Viola were close to signing Amauri back in 2006.:sergio:

The striker has now completed his move to the Stadio Artemio Franchi five years after the outfit initially showed an interest.

“Amauri has arrived here late,” the official noted after the player was presented to the media following his switch from Juventus.

“He should have come here a few years ago. He was very close to us in 2006 given that we were thinking about selling Luca Toni to Inter at the time.”:sergio:

Toni eventually stayed and Amauri subsequently left Chievo Verona for Palermo. Two years later he joined Juve.

Amauri has accepted a six-month deal in Tuscany, but the club are hoping to keep him for longer.

“We’ve already spoken about the future,” the ex-Lecce official added. “For now we’re engaged ahead of a possible later marriage.”

Amauri has revealed that he opted for a short-term deal despite being offered a contract until June 2014.

The fuck? Talk about getting fucked.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
“I hope to win the prize of a return to the Azzurri, because it is on my list of ambitions for this second part of the season. It all depends on my performances for Fiorentina.”
He's just too adorable. Someone who hasn't even been watching games from the stadium but instead acted like the most unprofessional idiot ever speaks about ambitions. As if he declined every offer he received because he had ambitions. Sure, it wasn't the salary issue that was holding you back, it was your ambition. Ambition of getting your career back on track. Yeah, that's what it was. And in a year when Firenze is tired of you sitting on the stadium, it will be your ambitions holding you back to move to a lesser team. Not the salary of course.

moron...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Good moro to you all, I hope the day finds you well? God willing however, Amauri awakes to find he's contracted a bad dose of genital warts on his stupid face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)