Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
To be fair Cron, you are always against, so whenever something goes wrong the history again repeats itself by proving you right.
I was against for some reasons and those reasons were the ones that made us suffer the most.

Esp when i was insisting that he is not prolific enough to be our finisher, not proven enough to worth such investment, esp for the salary and at any case, he should not be a priority and we should opt for defenders instead.

It was not just a random case of naysayer, all of my points were accurate and proved to be valid!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's playing this like any of us would. Shit i'd take as much time as possible, if it was me I'd sit out till my contract ran over :seven:
Who doesnt :D

But is the first time i see a case like this.

I mean... we all have seen outcasts earning lots of money.... but they usually last like half season benched and then move away ASAP because obviously no one wants to be benched.

But amauri is something else... he is the real deal....the ultimate leecher.
He doesnt give a fuck about his career as long as agnelli continue paying his vacations, clothes, whores, etc....

A short story:
In my current job, i was hired to develop a new position. Since i was needed with urgency (to see what was going on and to catch how things worked), i started to work a lot earlier before the position was well suited (i mean, i was without some equipment i needed and a lot of stuff). The first week was all fine and dandy, i learned the basics of the company and was ready to start...... but the following weeks were a living hell.
The equipment i needed was late to arrive and there i was, doing nothing..... looking at the computer of my colleagues.... doing nothing.
Of course i spend my time looking around the company and learning as much as i could, but i meant i spend WEEKS practically earning money for free.
AT the start it was kinda cool.... but after a week or so i started to feel like amauri.....doing nothing and earning money. I saw my colleagues literally wanting to cry because of the amount of work... but i was like doing nothing and just looking at them...
I started to feel like some useless shit soon after and was ready to quit the job, but luckily my boss was able to get the machines and i started doing my things soon after.

Long story short: I cannot believe how amauri can still wake up in the morning and look at himself in the mirror.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Who doesnt :D

But is the first time i see a case like this.
Tiago Did pretty much the same, he did move to atletico on loan but refused to move to many clubs permanently until his contract with us ended and he moved on ( just to screw us up).

Haven't seen many clubs in recent times getting screwed as much as we did in those last 6 years.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He will get more of that in the summer. He won't find a team that will pay him decent wages and offer him a long contract. Not when he'll be 32 come June, with a whole season without football.
In the end, he's the one losing but his brain capacity is not big enough to phathom that, he will keep refusing offers, in the summer he'll be out of contract and no one will offer him the amounts he's being offered right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)