Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (11 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I will say, despite being a fan back then, I think I was the first to turn on him and see the big picture. :p
NO!
I was the one who was against him from the very beginning, even before we sign him,
because he was unneeded, unproven to worth that cash and not prolific enough, he was a half measure and after spending most of our budget on mediocre CMs+SSs (Tiago, Almiron, Iaquinta)
We should rather use that cash to buy some defensive starters.
And since we already had DP, Iaq and Giovinco, we should rather buy a prolific finisher, if any.
Amauri was never a prolific finisher, he only scored a decent amount of goals the year we bought him and one impressive against us.
I remember having a strong and long debate with Alen over this, with me claiming that we dont need him, since we create enough chances already and we would rather get a prolific finisher, Alen trying to convince me that he can be our prolific CF, with the rest of the forum supporting him because they were always, even today, sold for those flicks.

Little beast they called him, the complete forward that can create and finish chances by himself.
But he doesnt finish them regular enough i insisted, in vain...

Since then, each and every year in each and every transfer window we are still spending most of our transfer budget on new SSs and CMs
And despite the fact that history proved me right so many times, ppl still find new excuses to support the acquisition of new mediocre CMs and SSs, like Montolivo and Boriello and we have yet to invest on the LB, LM and finisher we ought to get, before Amauri...

This is how it started, but 5-6 years later, we have learned nothing from our mistakes...
5-6 years later i m the only voice of reason left. (where is Andy and Vinman btw?)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is it safe to say that Cam told us all?
NO!
I was the one who was against him, because he was unneeded, unproven to worth that cash and not prolific enough, he was a half measure and after spending most of our budget on mediocre CMs (Tiago, Almiron, Iaquinta)
We should rather use that cash to buy some defensive starters.
And since we already had DP, Iaq and Giovinco, we should better buy a prolific finisher.
Amauri was never a prolific finisher, he only scored a decent amount of goals the year we bought him and one impressive against.
I remember having a strong and long debate with Alen over this, with me claiming that we dont need him, since we create enough chances already and we would rather get a prolific finisher, Alen trying to convince me that he can be our prolific CF, with the rest of the forum supporting him because they were always, even today, sold for those flicks.

Little beast the called him, the complete forward that can create and finish chances by himself.
But he doesnt finish them regular enough i insisted, in vain...

Since then, each and every year in each and every transfer window we are still spending most of our transfer budget on new SSs and CMs
And despite the fact that history proved me right so many times, ppl still find new excuses to support the acquisition of new mediocre CMs and SSs, like Montolivo and Boriello and we have yet to invest on the LB, LM and finisher we ought to get before Amauri...

This is how it started, but 5-6 years we have learned nothing from our mistakes...
5-6 years later i m the only voice of reason left. (where is Andy and Vinman btw?)
Does that answer your question?

Cron. :lol:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Just read on the repubblica that amauri is refusing to sign for genoa because he want 2.4m a year instead of the 1.8m for3 years that genoa have proposed. The offer still stands for another 24 hours but after that genoa will put their attention towards signing gilardino. Amauri has fucked us again. Oh the things I would say to him if I Marotta.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just read on the repubblica that amauri is refusing to sign for genoa because he want 2.4m a year instead of the 1.8m for3 years that genoa have proposed. The offer still stands for another 24 hours but after that genoa will put their attention towards signing gilardino. Amauri has fucked us again. Oh the things I would say to him if I Marotta.
2.4m :lol:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Exactly who the hellos going to give a 31 year old striker who hasn't played a official game since may last year 2.4 million. He's out of his mind, is seriously that money hungry and does t give a shit about playing or is waiting to fuck of juve even more and leave for free in July.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
To be fair Cron, you are always against, so whenever something goes wrong the history again repeats itself by proving you right.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Di Marzio: "Amauri did not refuse Genoa, but his entourage demanded a lot of time to respond. Perziosi didn't want to wait long"

"Perziosi is focusing on Gilardino now"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Exactly who the hellos going to give a 31 year old striker who hasn't played a official game since may last year 2.4 million. He's out of his mind, is seriously that money hungry and does t give a shit about playing or is waiting to fuck of juve even more and leave for free in July.
He really has damaged our club....hardcore....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)