Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (34 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't get it. How can stuff like this

be a bother for you, seriously? It hurts your eyes seeing that?
Why are you being grumpy?

I thought you meant you "wrote" something that we kept posting what people said amauri was good at. I didn't realize you meant you wrote the caption for the threads. :)

I could understand if that's what I was LoL'ing about you would think I was being a prick, but I wasn't. But, it is an oxymoron:D

And no, it doesn't hurt my eyes seeing that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think pretty much most of us were excited when we signed him...then he did well his first few months and confirmed everything.

Then something strange happened...

It all stopped. :shifty:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
wow...i still don't understand why people doubt Amauri considering some of the great goals he has scored (and almost scored) since he joined. If he doesn't score he sets up chances for others, holds the ball up well and is about as strong as a pissed off full grown bull. What else does he need to do to get a positive rep?
His goals will come, strikers always go through these strange periods of form. No striker can score 100% all the time.
life is so much better when you are optimistic i think:) just makes things more pleasant...the goals will come for Amauri...i am confident in this.

i can't wait to hear the haters when he starts climbing up the charts.

Is it safe to say that Cam told us all?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Is it safe to say that Cam told us all?
Melo, i dont know if this is some personal agenda you have against Hust, if it is than ok, your argumens are ok and valid, but if you are being serious then there is no point at all to bring out old posts from members around here that were writing positive stuff about Amauri at the time when he really deserved it. He was a beast for us at the begining. The most complete striker we had in a long time and we were all fapping, you know this. Im sure that there are posts written by you that would prove my point, if not in this thread, then in some other thread......bringing out old posts is the worst argument of them all, even worse than correcting the grammar of posters whose mother language isnt English. Sorry to butt in like this, just wanted to say this....

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Melo, i dont know if this is some personal agenda you have against Hust, if it is than ok, your argumens are ok and valid, but if you are being serious then there is no point at all to bring out old posts from members around here that were writing positive stuff about Amauri at the time when he really deserved it. He was a beast for us at the begining. The most complete striker we had in a long time and we were all fapping, you know this. Im sure that there are posts written by you that would prove my point, if not in this thread, then in some other thread......bringing out old posts is the worst argument of them all, even worse than correcting the grammar of posters whose mother language isnt English. Sorry to butt in like this, just wanted to say this....
Jeez man, I am just joking around with Cam.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am telling you guys, I don't know how Melo does it. He can be surfing old posts from 2 years ago simaltaneously posting in the wishlist...

...24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)