Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (15 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Juve organisation to let Amauri train with The Primavera.
:andy2:
just let him get coffee for Agnelli all day and after that he can clean the private yet of Agnelli.
those primavera are too young to be scared by this guy (wanted to say something else but i probably get an other infraction then)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yeah man thats really not cool. they should let him train with the squad normally but dont consider him for the matches. at least he has cool hair
No, he isn't in the teams plans and we gave him many options to choose from. He chose to stay, that's his problem now, not ours.

The players that train with the 1st team train with the 1st team for a reason. They are there either because they are starters or backup which means the backups need to learn the tactics and what is necessary for the team when they get into a match. They need to learn the coaches tactics so they are best equipped for the match if called upon. That's why players (if not guaranteed starters) train with the first team. Its because they are in the coaches/clubs plans, not because someone feels bad for them.

Seriously, I hope he enjoys playing with kids at 30+ years old and I hope he is happy with his decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)