Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (109 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I will not force myself into bondage by watching a video of Amauri. The only time I will ever watch that cheeky punk in movement is if he is playing with the team in a game and I have no choice.

If I die and go to hell, my eternal punishment will be watching Amauri highlights of his 2 year drought while demons tear my flesh apart but save my eyes to watch. That would be my ideal hell scenario. I hate my life just thinking about it.

Jun 7, 2003
No, he isn't in the teams plans and we gave him many options to choose from. He chose to stay, that's his problem now, not ours.

The players that train with the 1st team train with the 1st team for a reason. They are there either because they are starters or backup which means the backups need to learn the tactics and what is necessary for the team when they get into a match. They need to learn the coaches tactics so they are best equipped for the match if called upon. That's why players (if not guaranteed starters) train with the first team. Its because they are in the coaches/clubs plans, not because someone feels bad for them.

Seriously, I hope he enjoys playing with kids at 30+ years old and I hope he is happy with his decision.
i must admit your hell scenerio was very well written. the point is that we pay the guy and we should use him, i can imagine that the other players who are friends with amauri feel uncomfortable. i think its a pity that this guy developed so bad i mean he looks like batistuta how can he play that bad. i will play with him in PES or FIFA and imagine its batigol.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i must admit your hell scenerio was very well written. the point is that we pay the guy and we should use him, i can imagine that the other players who are friends with amauri feel uncomfortable. i think its a pity that this guy developed so bad i mean he looks like batistuta how can he play that bad. i will play with him in PES or FIFA and imagine its batigol.
Just because another guy was dumb enough to pay Janet 3.5 million a year does not mean we should use him, ESPECIALLY considering we have MUCH better talent that produces much more.

Face it, we are fucked with this guy in our club until he leaves whether we like it or not. Not only does he damage the club be paid massive wages but he does more damange to the club when playing by dropping points and not scoring to help the team. Playing this punk we run the risk of not winning games which is more costly than his salary. Not to mention his sickening attitude and complaining is not what this club is trying to integrate into the players pschologically.

The kids he plays with can imagine he is Batistuta, then when they realize they are better than him then their dreams of playing like Batigol might come true.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I'm thinking is, how do you know what a room full of gay sex smells like, nigga?
It was only a metaphor.

Imagine what a room of gay sex smells like...it isn't hard considering where they have sex. :D

That is exactly what this thread stinks like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)