Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (161 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes, I’d like to go back to Juventus in order to have another shot,” he told Mediaset. “However, for the time being, I haven’t heard from any of the club officials.

Juve are making some changes ahead of next season and the striker is hoping that the arrival of Conte as Coach could open the door for him to stay.

I like Conte’s footballing philosophy,” Amauri, 30, added of the tactician’s 4-4-2. “His teams play good football and I like the new Juventus which is taking shape.

“It would be nice for me if I could help them get back to winning ways. However, I don’t know what will happen and we’ll just have to wait and see.”

Indications suggest that Juve will get rid of Amauri this summer. There is a whisper that he has already been offered to Lazio as part of a deal that would see Stephan Lichsteiner move to Juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes, I’d like to go back to Juventus in order to have another shot,” he told Mediaset. “However, for the time being, I haven’t heard from any of the club officials.

Juve are making some changes ahead of next season and the striker is hoping that the arrival of Conte as Coach could open the door for him to stay.

I like Conte’s footballing philosophy,” Amauri, 30, added of the tactician’s 4-4-2. “His teams play good football and I like the new Juventus which is taking shape.

“It would be nice for me if I could help them get back to winning ways. However, I don’t know what will happen and we’ll just have to wait and see.”

Indications suggest that Juve will get rid of Amauri this summer. There is a whisper that he has already been offered to Lazio as part of a deal that would see Stephan Lichsteiner move to Juve.
He said the same thing when we assigned Del Neri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)