Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (11 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Interviewed on Domenica Sportiva, Ghirardi said: “Amauri is a luxury for us. I am almost astounded that he is playing for Parma… He has great qualities.

“He has been reborn with us. He has scored three goals and made others. Amauri was out for a game and a half and we felt it.”

Jul 13, 2010
Parma's Amauri Hopeful Of Juventus Return

Parma striker Amauri believes he can head back to Juventus better and stronger following his loan deal at the Ennio Tardini.

The 30-year-old joined the Ducali in January after failing to gain regular action in Turin, but he is determined to head back and fight for his place next term.

"Juventus are always Juventus. Any player would like to wear that shirt, even me," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"I never made any drama, I came to Parma to find the serenity I needed. I want to play well and score."

The Brazilian-born attacker, who has been capped once by Italy, also stated his intention to attempt to return to the international fold, adding: "Obviously I also want to return to the national team. I was there once and it was incredible."

too bad nobody wants him here. :dusan:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There is no need for you to ever return to this thread
I wouldn't if people didn't keep bumping it. This thread is like a bad dream...I'm bound to have it again sooner or later. :D

If, for whatever reason, this waste of space makes it to the history section then you will no longer see me here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)