Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:lol2: at some of the fanboys. After two years of abysmal performances, one whole year without a single goal and after abundance of chances given to him by various coaches, the guy scores one goal for Parma and some are already getting excited. If anything this just proves this guy was never meant for a club like Juventus and we need to cut our losses and hope for him to score some more so we can sell him. Whoever would still want him back is just dumb.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
:lol2: at some of the fanboys. After two years of abysmal performances, one whole year without a single goal and after abundance of chances given to him by various coaches, the guy scores one goal for Parma and some are already getting excited. If anything this just proves this guy was never meant for a club like Juventus and we need to cut our losses and hope for him to score some more so we can sell him. Whoever would still want him back is just dumb.
:tup:
*Alberto likes this*

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Exactly, the saddest thing is that it's so predictable.

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
I think he will score a bunch, he might end up with double figures by the end of the season.
Which is what I think Marotta's hope is. His value now isn't much more than a sack of potatoes, but hopefully a few goals can raise his stock.

I just find it hilarious that he couldn't hit the side of a barn when he was with us, but is now scoring acrobatic jedi goals.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I hope Amauri perform well enough for us to get a decent sum for him when he's put on the transfer window & then i hope he's selected for italy during the Euro's. Would be awesome to see him missing chance after chance, face palming & over head clapping for the azzurri fans.:xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Which is what I think Marotta's hope is. His value now isn't much more than a sack of potatoes, but hopefully a few goals can raise his stock.

I just find it hilarious that he couldn't hit the side of a barn when he was with us, but is now scoring acrobatic jedi goals.
It is somehow hilarious and as you said, there is no harm in scoring, we might get a penny for him come the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)