Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (150 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
this guy sucks plain and simple

iaquinta did way more damage against man city

what pisses me off is not his lack of goals..but the lack of motivation and determination to even create one fukin chance

its bout time we cut our losses with him and sold him in january

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im just going to repeat whta i said in the match thread.

Amauri really frustrates me the most and its probably because of his price tag, wages and the fact that he gets so much playing time despite playing so bad! I dont think the lack of good service can be used as an excuse when he makes such terrible runs at least Del Piero can come to try and get the ball to create something Amuari does nothing but complain and give away cheap fouls on a good day he will hold up the well but thats about it.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
you guys think that he got enough chances in juventus? or are we being unfair?ç
Everybody should have figured out by now that Zamparini likes to overrate his players in the media probably partly because he believes it will bump up their price tags. Secco fell for it and we've been suffering from his decision ever since.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Im just going to repeat whta i said in the match thread.

Amauri really frustrates me the most and its probably because of his price tag, wages and the fact that he gets so much playing time despite playing so bad! I dont think the lack of good service can be used as an excuse when he makes such terrible runs at least Del Piero can come to try and get the ball to create something Amuari does nothing but complain and give away cheap fouls on a good day he will hold up the well but thats about it.
You sure the frustration doesn't come from the fact that he's a starting striker for Juventus and scores 1 goal around every 15 games?

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
What bothers me the most is, that he rarely finds himself in a position to shoot. I would have some faith in him still if he was atleast shooting off target, but this is just unacceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)