Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i doubt he could reach 20 goals this season, but i am sure his contribution to the team is worth 20 goals
That doesn't make sense

How can you quantify his effort into a solid statistic?

Can you also calculate his self-esteem –to-personal satisfaction ratio with a proven formula?

I swear, the things certain fans say and believe :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That doesn't make sense

How can you quantify his effort into a solid statistic?

Can you also calculate his self-esteem –to-personal satisfaction ratio with a proven formula?

I swear, the things certain fans say and believe :sergio:
Just stick to my method. You will never be proven wrong. :D

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
i think hes gettin some harsh criticism. hes been injured, he came back against lecce and was always available, linked up well and had a good hand in the third goal. Also, his main threat is in the air, and i know krasic has great delivery, but our full backs are horrendous crossers. There just isnt much for him to attack. Im not amauri's biggest fan and i am still to be convinced of him, but i just dont think he did all that poorly.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Amauri wants 2 goals

Juventus striker Amauri has underlined his intention to score 2 goals this season despite a hit-and-miss start to the campaign.

The Italy international of Brazilian descent has found the net just once in six appearances for Juventus in all competitions this season.

Amauri is now playing for his future after scoring five times in Serie A throughout the entire 2009-10 campaign.

Interviewed on Sky Italia, he said: “I am aiming at 2. Now I feel better. The fundamental thing is finding fitness again.

“I can't wait to recover my best form. I hope [to get back on the scoresheet] on Thursday against Salzburg because it's fundamental.

“I hope to do so also because I have already scored in the Europa League and hopefully it could be a good sign.

“Last year was the most difficult that I have been through in Italy.

“When you play for a great team, in a club with a great tradition like Juventus, everyone always expects you to score 2 goals a season, something I'm not particulary good at.

“I suffered a lot last year, much more than you can possibly imagine. This year I am calmer and this gives me the motivation to try and do something new.”

fixed some typos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)