Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
I wish 1 day he will stop to ask free kicks/penalty...all italian referee almost tired of his prayin' to them...where is his fighter mentality?Diego was doin the same shita and that was his problem.......... Look at Melo and learn from him!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
He is returning from an injury. I did not expect much of him. But he did fight for every ball and the second goal was 80% his effort and pressure on the defender.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Exactly. The biggest problem we're going to have this season in addition to our defence is that none of our strikers is a proficil goal scorer. Sooner or later Bonucci Chiellini and Krasic won't be scoring in every match

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
so he'll be fit for the January transfer window?
:xfinger: and with displays like that we are bound to find some suckers with cash
Marotta will get Man City to give us Tevez and £15m for him.

If he was smart, all he has to do is dress him up like Drogba and personally take him over to Sheikh Mansoor!
I'm making a compilation as we speak, will forward it to all EPL footy forums :tup:
Good to see that the carcamano has many admirers.:lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
put in a very good shift today,he worked hard with little reward but make no mistake,it was his willing running that created space for others to run into

i am not his biggest fan by a long way,but this was the best game he had for quite a while,unfortunately for him the shift he put in can be easily overlooked

i hope the injury is not serious...because i would still sell him
:howler:

If working hard is all you need to play at Juventus then sign me up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)