Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (46 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
he should shift to CB, has good ball-winning ability.
I'm not trying to justify Amauri's position in the squad. Unfortunately, he's shit, but he's here for the whole season. Get used to watching him flail and sulk on the field, pussy. Beijos.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Amauri has an impact in our play and for this system we need him badly. If you can't see it it's your fault. I can't believe some are happy with his injury. Iaquinta is supposed to save us? Please... when it comes to contribution Amauri >>> Iaquinta

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Amauri has an impact in our play and for this system we need him badly. If you can't see it it's your fault. I can't believe some are happy with his injury. Iaquinta is supposed to save us? Please... when it comes to contribution Amauri >>> Iaquinta
Might be true but in the end they are both crappy:snoop:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Errr...no. I think both are absolutely terrible in their own special ways.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm not happy with his injury(I will be though if that makes us push for a Benzema at January). As for his impact, yeah that would stand if we had an out of this world Krasic scoring goals game in, game out. He was decent this game, but he is a striker, he should be scoring goals. Amauri is like Ibrahimovic, only without the good stuff, like creating opportunities when he draws 2 defenders onto himself.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His injury of course is very bad. He was not ok today IMO, and he eneds more training and paying time if he wants to improve... but this injury wil really fuck him,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)