Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (77 Viewers)

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
I can't say that I'll miss him in the lineup, as he's been the most frustrating player since Boumsong here, but we have only Iaq and Del Piero for EL games now. I hope Martinez and Lanza can do something upfront.

Or... Amauri may be fine in a week as well, we all know that he's a good actor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
put in a very good shift today,he worked hard with little reward but make no mistake,it was his willing running that created space for others to run into

i am not his biggest fan by a long way,but this was the best game he had for quite a while,unfortunately for him the shift he put in can be easily overlooked

i hope the injury is not serious...because i would still sell him

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Bad news about his injury, it will mean we only have DP and Iaq for the europa league..

He was frustrating as ever today though IMO. I just really do not see what he offers, his first touch was horrible, he's dreadful at holding the ball up, he cant shoot/header on target and he falls over with the slightest bit of contact - which he has gained such a reputation for, he never gets a call even when he is fouled.

I wont miss him in our starting line up, but hope his injury is short term, because we haven't got the depth upfront to cope with his absense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)