Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (121 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I can confirm that I'm pretty happy to watch our team without Amauri, I'm not sure about the 7th heaven though.

The guy is a liability for this team for over 12 months now and still you people always try to find some lame excuses for his awful showings.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can confirm that I'm pretty happy to watch our team without Amauri, I'm not sure about the 7th heaven though.

The guy is a liability for this team for over 12 months now and still you people always try to find some lame excuses for his awful showings.
No one is trying to find excuses for him being a liability last season. But that doesn't justify wishing him to be injured for the rest of the season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This is wonderful. First Gio, Then Diego sold now Amauri is hurt. Whos going to play forward for us now? This is ridiculous, I really dont understand how people can be so stupid.
Indeed, i was just thinking this is wonderful. First Gio, Then Diego sold now Amauri is hurt. Whos going to play forward for us now? This is ridiculous, I really dont understand how people can be so stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)