Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (18 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, I interviewed but didn't have enough experience in what they were looking for in foreign languages :depressed

I was so close...

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
he couldn't perform against lower teams the last season, so he did improve with the new team and new tactics. thats good signs from him and we all hope he keep on this way :)
I don't see that Juve last season played against a weaker team than Shamrock Rovers,even relegated teams like Siena or Atalanta can beat them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His stock could have gone up after yesterdays game....enough to...well, nevermind...

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I don't see that Juve last season played against a weaker team than Shamrock Rovers,even relegated teams like Siena or Atalanta can beat them.
scoring 2 goals against Milan, a goal against both Real Madrid and Ajax those hardly considered small teams. The guy is not among the best strikers out there but he's nodoubt a really decent attacker if given the chance.

I'd love to see how many chances the team have created last season (my guess is that the numbers are pretty embarrassing). Amauri worked his ass last season even though he didn't score many goals because the team hardly created any chance.

I'd agree with Del neri in that we don't really need attackers this season. What we need right now is better wingers and a left back....

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I sure hope he is that prolific but Amauri never was a 25 gol/season machine but there are other aspects to his game that makes him an asset which sadly, was missing last season. In fact, everything went wrong last yr.

15 in Serie A and 20 overall would have been more than decent season for him. If a not-so-prolific Amauri can score this much, we will be looking at a good season ahead. :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)