Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
He doesn't deserve to be here. He is first one to go. This is an insult.

What are they thinking is retarded and childish. So, we'll buy wingers, then suddenly Amauri will turn into a Drogba just because he is ''good'' in air. :rolleyes:

They are just cheap. They don't want to spend so we'll keep our malfunctioned goal machine which can't score more than 5 goals in one season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Juventus striker Amauri will not return to Palermo this summer, according to his new agent Ernesto Bronzetti.

The 29-year-old scored just five goals in Serie A this season and it has been reported that Juventus could use him as a bargaining chip in negotiations for Palermo centre-back Simon Kjaer.

“It absolutely not a valid option, it doesn't exist,” Bronzetti said.

“Amauri will stay at Juventus. He has two years left on his contract. The new Coach knows him and respects him enough.

“With all due respect to Palermo, Amauri is a Juventus player, and like Zamparini said, who is a great President, the player has a contract that isn't affordable for Palermo.

“He is staying at Juve. However, I have not yet spoken to Juventus' new director general.”

Given his links to Milan, Bronzetti was asked if he intended to sell Amauri to Juventus' rivals.

“They talk a lot of rubbish. If Milan want to sign Amauri they don't need me and Galliani would be capable on his own.”

FI

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He doesn't deserve to be here. He is first one to go. This is an insult.

What are they thinking is retarded and childish. So, we'll buy wingers, then suddenly Amauri will turn into a Drogba just because he is ''good'' in air. :rolleyes:

They are just cheap. They don't want to spend so we'll keep our malfunctioned goal machine which can't score more than 5 goals in one season.
The only childish thing I see are posts within this thread.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Amauri is still good. I have faith. We've seen what he's like on form. He can be great. I really feel that his shittyness last year was just a syndrome of everyone else sucking as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In other threads you're criticizing every choice the board makes and you're full of prejudices about the coach, board etc.
But once someone criticizes something else, you label it as childish.

No point in discussing with you
What, Del Neri? You have a gripe with me just because I don't rate the guy and think we should go after better alternatives?

You see, that is what you call a fair criticism, unlike lots of the crap in this thread. "Amauri is shit, keeping him is childish." Those are some of the idiotic examples.

But you are as worthless as they come and will probably enter my ignore list.

You can go sell your shit to the tourists.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
have you ever thought of why people get so passionate about football week in and week out?
Have you ever figured why people get so passionate about smoking cigarettes day in and day out? :D

For me, it's like that. I hate football-less evenings.

Well that wasn't the case when I was one of their viewers.
It wasn't, of course it wasn't. They showed every single Juve game back in 2003. Damn :frown2:

Btw, you've some boring-dull-sleeping-pill like commentators :D
:tup::tup::tup:

The only childish thing I see are posts within this thread.
Not as childish as the comments you write about Iaquinta. If it was Iaquinta's thread you'd have found the posts within this thread very wise and sensible.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Not as childish as the comments you write about Iaquinta. If it was Iaquinta's thread you'd have found the posts within this thread very wise and sensible.
Nah way, the way Andy talks about Iaquinta is spot on.

I for one hope we keep Amauri, he plays shit when his team does. So lets support him with some players who can pass the ball to him and then make a judgement, instead of jumping to the conclusion that he's crap.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Nah way, the way Andy talks about Iaquinta is spot on.

I for one hope we keep Amauri, he plays shit when his team does. So lets support him with some players who can pass the ball to him and then make a judgement, instead of jumping to the conclusion that he's crap.
This idea to keep him around for years and hoping he will get better is fairly optimistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)