Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (19 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Confidence plays a huge part on a Strikers mind. He's merly lacking once he gets a goal I feel he will continue to do so.
But we already had that theory, and we proved it wrong...

I'm not going to bash him, he already is getting that. Maybe even I would try to defend him, but his constant moaning and bitching is going on my nerves too much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
You dont know that so you cant say anything!!! And if he had two guys on him all the time (like i asked before) what were you expecting from him?? Isnt it more logical to say that because he had two guys on him the other forwards should have played better cause they had more space?? :sergio:
I don't know that Amauri falls over at the slightest of contact? Psssh.

What other forward? Del Piero? He's sluggish. I'm not blaming Amauri for anything. He did what he was asked to do, I believe, and that's to head the ball back to the midfielders like Diego and Candreva, who are then supposed to put the ball in the back of the net.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
From what i read from your posts, you actually dont think bad of Amauri, but you think bad of everyone around him....
I think bad of the majority of the team that played tonight, certainly not Diego or Chiellini, and then theres a ranking of blame I guess. If Amauri isn't getting support then it's poor play on his part continuing to play that role.
Indeed. Sometimes he should turn on the ball and shoot. His mindset is strange at the moment. His workrate is admirable though thats why I think its just confidence.
You see, this is how our discussions should be.

He needs Vinnie beside him and a kick up that ass.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Decent game by Amauri today. He needs a goal right now, i predict he will score two against Livorno next week.
:lol2:

For how much long you guys are predicting his 'goal'?

Before every new game, someone comes out with a prediction. I wonder what are the odds in all betting agencies for Amauri to score one goal!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Today he was more useful than in other games he played. I still think Vincenzo can provide more than him to this squad.

Apr 19, 2007
Today he was more useful than in other games he played. I still think Vincenzo can provide more than him to this squad.
Obviously Iaquinta will add more because he scores and always looks to go to goal. He is a force to be reckoned with physically and you have to watch him running vertically. Amauri cant burn a derense and is weak on the ball lately for his size.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Amauri's Serie A 09/10 stats so far:

Matches Played: 20
Minutes Played: 1561
Goals: 4
Total Shots: 50
Shots on Target: 17
Fouls Against: 41
Fouls for: 43
Tackles: 4
Tackles won: 3
Passes: 344
Correct Passes: 239 (69.33%)
Crosses: 23
Correct Crosses: 5 (21.74%)
Yellow Cards: 4
Red Cards: 1

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Complain alot, looks like he forgot how to shield the ball and keep position. Fall to the ground so often and just not making good runs without the ball in space or behind defedners.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
That's how much I am disgusted by Amauri's form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)