Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (14 Viewers)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Eℓvin;2168259 said:
:lol:

Ferrara should force him to shave that shit off already, I swear if I see him fixing his hair one too many times I'm gonna have a nervous twitch in my eye.
come on whenever he is on screen he is fixing his hair or complaining about something (he has no idea about what )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Seriously tho, Amauri should cut his hair, I know it sounds like some superficial crap but every time DP had a dip in form he'd buzz his hair (or change his boots) and would start scoring like no tomorrow.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't even think the motherfucker moved enough to fix his hair.
:lol: But seriously I'm getting frustrated with Amauri, I defended him during most of his drought and even bet on him to score a couple of times this season (wonder why I have no vcash anymore?). In the first couple of matches even when didn't score he played very well causing problems, linking up in the attack, and forcing some world class saves out of opposition keepers but now he not only doesn't score he plays like shit, quite a shame and to think I had such high hopes for him in pre season...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Eℓvin;2168295 said:
Seriously tho, Amauri should cut his hair, I know it sounds like some superficial crap but every time DP had a dip in form he'd buzz his hair (or change his boots) and would start scoring like no tomorrow.
This makes sense :agree:

It's something only a girl would suggest, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)