Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (22 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look as i've said many times, this guy is way overrated. I hate his touches, i am frustrated every time i watch him, and i cant stand people defending him. "Oh he needs service--oh he works hard--oh he's a great aerial threat......"

The last time i posted in this forum, i called to bench him. Players like him, Tiago, DeCeglie, and Salihamidzic have no business wearing juve's jersey.

To all the members who posted comments to ridicule me...................................... learn the game. so long.
Go back to your shanty.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he will hit the target sooner rather than later, i say bench him let him come on when players are more tired so his running cun hurt them, hopefully score.
once he scores i think we will have a good run of goals.

how many goals did he score last season?

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
I have to admit I love watching Amauri play. He works hard, creates for others and hods the ball up extremely well for us. He wins a lot of fouls, and is just lacking a bit of confidence right now. I think later this season he will be important for us. Also I think referees have been hard on him and he has hit the woodwork. Yeh, he pissed me off yesterday, but I enjoy having him as a Juve player and it is a matter of time before he proves himself IMO.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
last month i was saying that buying him it wasn't a great deal, and he is not that good as people say everybody jumped on me. I said as well that Iaquinta is more efficient than him, based on the games he played last year and goals he scored. But some people all they want is beauty amuari can dribble ( but I don't think so). He can't shoot... I hope ciro benches him as soon as possible, and having alex back it's gonna be hard for him!

Jun 13, 2007
He is pobably he most well-rounded striker we have at the moment. He is just going through a goal-scoring drought. Once he gets his inevitable goal, he will regain confidence as well as his form. I wouldn't worry too much, almost all strikers go through certain dry phases in which they don't score. A player of Amauri's calibre will hit the net eventually.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Amauri became conditioned to the team playing the long ball tactic all last season. Ranieri changed his role in the team to basically a long ball receiver. And Amauri was conditioned to that role more than Iaquinta or Trez. At Palermo he was a different player. I think once he gets accustomed to the new tactics he'll be fine.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have to admit I love watching Amauri play. He works hard, creates for others and hods the ball up extremely well for us. He wins a lot of fouls, and is just lacking a bit of confidence right now. I think later this season he will be important for us. Also I think referees have been hard on him and he has hit the woodwork. Yeh, he pissed me off yesterday, but I enjoy having him as a Juve player and it is a matter of time before he proves himself IMO.
Agree 100%, especially about watching him play he is very entertaining. And even though his lack of goals is frustrating I appreciate his effort to end it, he runs his ass off for a big striker

last month i was saying that buying him it wasn't a great deal, and he is not that good as people say everybody jumped on me. I said as well that Iaquinta is more efficient than him, based on the games he played last year and goals he scored. But some people all they want is beauty amuari can dribble ( but I don't think so). He can't shoot... I hope ciro benches him as soon as possible, and having alex back it's gonna be hard for him!
thats cause you say dumb shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)