Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (24 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
Yes, mate..I dont think he is a world class forward..yet! I agree on the good header part, but I see his holding and shielding the ball most of the time near the touchlines, away from the goal a bit useless! Yes it gives the time for teammates to enter the opposition field but most of the time it simply gives time for opposition to reorganize in their box! Also I see him losing the ball prolly 80 % of the cases when 1 vs 1, after that he is not chasing but make faces...like ''hey, im not getting proper support''
Im not an italian strikers fanboy, but Inzaghi shields the ball 10 times better then Amauri(he do it in box), is 10 times deadlier and is 10 times smarter....bassicly this is what I call world class forward!

Hesus Christ ban ban banbannnnnnnnnnnnn,for every man,that even isn't too bright but watches football...it's clear,by the football logic Amauri is 40.000 times more useful player than Inzaghi/Trezeguet type of player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hesus Christ ban ban banbannnnnnnnnnnnn,for every man,that even isn't too bright but watches football...it's clear,by the football logic Amauri is 40.000 times more useful player than Inzaghi/Trezeguet type of player.
Scoring goals is not useful?

Mar 14, 2004
Scoring goals is not useful?
I don't care about scoring against Reginna and Salernitana. Take a look at Inter Milan,they have a usefull strikers upfront,and that's why we and Milan didn't saw any silverware last....how much? 4 years? Milan? A bit longer? (spare me of kačopoli and serieB BS)

And take a look at other WC teams,all have all round strikers that can do everything with the ball....only we and Milan are stuck with GREAT strikers who don't know what to do with ball when they found themselves outside of a box....year,a great player.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't care about scoring against Reginna and Salernitana. Take a look at Inter Milan,they have a usefull strikers upfront,and that's why we and Milan didn't saw any silverware last....how much? 4 years? Milan? A bit longer? (spare me of kačopoli and serieB BS)

And take a look at other WC teams,all have all round strikers that can do everything with the ball....only we and Milan are stuck with GREAT strikers who don't know what to do with ball when they found themselves outside of a box....year,a great player.
I don't have to spare you anything, your logic is flawed. DP/Trezeguet were our starting attack for over half a decade and got us a number of titles and scored shitloads of goals. You can't possibly ignore calciopolli which evidently made us a lot weaker and Inter stronger.

Mar 14, 2004
I don't have to spare you anything, your logic is flawed. DP/Trezeguet were our starting attack for over half a decade and got us a number of titles and scored shitloads of goals. You can't possibly ignore calciopolli which evidently made us a lot weaker and Inter stronger.
calciopolli is an excuse for wankers and weak people in Juve board to try to elaborate weak transfers and financial situation inside of the club taking advantage in their,also financial way..... where have I seen that? (source is one of our former great players that comments on SKY IT and apparently know some things)

And other thing...I claim that Amauri maybe wouldn't have same amount of goals as Trez,but I claim that Del Piero would have scored twice he scored in that time.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

And other thing...I claim that Amauri maybe wouldn't have same amount of goals as Trez,but I claim that Del Piero would have scored twice he scored in that time.
In what time? What are you trying to say here? I really don't understand. And why are we comparing DP and Trezeguet?

Mar 14, 2004
In what time? What are you trying to say here? I really don't understand. And why are we comparing DP and Trezeguet?

sorry,in time that Treze partnered DP. Do you recall a game against Milan we won 4-2(this season)? DP had a game of a lifetime(in last few years). Amauri split the defence,passed to DP,he took and saw one defender to beat and must have said to himself: I haven't seen this in some time(one defender to beat) :)

I haven't seen that too....

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sorry,in time that Treze partnered DP. Do you recall a game against Milan we won 4-2(this season)? DP had a game of a lifetime(in last few years). Amauri split the defence,passed to DP,he took and saw one defender to beat and must have said to himself: I haven't seen this in some time(one defender to beat) :)

I haven't seen that too....
I do, I also remember this after one other Milan game:

DP/Trezeguet partnership was one of the most successful duos in the history of this club. I can understand you have a different philosophy of how football should be played, but not appreciating such an important duo(both of them, not just DP) is not understandable to me.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Even fckin albanians do better pizza than italians......that's a wide known fact
Aah yes, Albania: home of the greatest "quattro formaggi" known to man.

Seriously, claiming Amuari is a better striker than Trez is ok by me. (I do not agree, but that's just personal opinion.)
However, saying that Trez is not better at scoring goals than Amauri is just wrong, has nothing to do with personal opinions.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I do think Amauri's the ideal player for us, moreso than Trezeguet at this stage.

He'll really shine this year, now that we have more players who are able to give proper service and who he can combine with. Many of his target-man qualities were wasted last year when he was holding the ball up for Marchionni or Grygera. Imagine Diego running on to his touches and passes instead.

Having Del Piero - Amauri in attack also makes us less predictable and not as dependant on Diego.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)